Collection of Information
FEA collects personal information from Employers and Applicants in order to provide recruitment services. This information includes name, address, contact information, age, gender, occupation, employment history, education, income and other information that is not otherwise publicly available. This information can be obtained by phone, direct meetings, email and submitting information through our website. FEA takes your privacy and confidentiality seriously. We gather information to better understand our client’s needs and requests, to advertise candidate availability, publish job openings and to assist in the processing of visa applications for clients who engage us in services. We will not disclose, sell, or market any information to a third party for commercial purposes unless we have permission from you. We do also reserve the right to use any information collected for research purposes, provided we shall not disclose any private information in such research unless we first have permission from you.
For clarity, the purpose for which your personal data are used include:
- Internal assessment and potential candidate matching;
- To market job openings and potential candidates to attract correct employers and applicants;
- To conduct research on the domestic worker industry;
- For submission of required information to relevant authorities when processing the employment application; and
- For direct marketing of our products and services to inform you of events and to deliver news, reports, market analyses, promotions, and other information relating to the domestic helper industry.
FEA will not disclose personal data without your permission unless we are required to do so by law or we believe that such action is necessary to:
- comply with the law or applicable regulations;
- protect and defend our rights and property;
- protect against misuse or unauthorized use of FEA; or
- protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public.
To help you understand what’s involved in hiring a helper, FEA also links to a wide variety of other sites. We are not responsible for their content or their privacy policies or how they treat information about their users.
Retention of Data
Your personal data will be kept until such time as you make a written request for removal.
If you wish not to receive any promotional materials from us please indicate your objection by emailing us at: Info@FairAgency.org