Counselling for Domestic Helpers
Mind HK Mental Health Resources
Mind HK provide mental health information and resources.
During the Coronavirus situation, they have developed special mental health guides in
St. John’s Counselling Service Hong Kong (SJCSHK)
SJCSHK provides counselling services including pre-marital, marriage and partnership services, stress management and mental health services.
- Languages: English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Hindi, Bahasa
- Cost: Counselling fees are based on a ‘multiple factor sliding fee scale’, taking into account a person’s financial ability and the type of counselling.
- Address: Suite 7C-7D, 7/F, On Hing Building,1-9 On Hing Terrace, Central
- Tel: 2525 7207 2525 7208
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.sjcshk.com/index-3.html
Jabez Counselling Service Centre
Jabez Counseling Service Centre is a non-profit, charitable organization which offers emotional counselling, psycho-therapeutic services, psychological assessment and educational workshops for people of all ages.
- Languages: English, Cantonese
- Address: Unit 2, 13/F, Hang Bong Commercial Centre, No. 28 Shanghai Street, Jordan, Kowloon (Jordan MTR Exit C2 / Austin station Exit F)
- Tel: 2790 7123
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.jabezcounseling.org.hk
- Facebook: Jabez Counseling Service Centre
Salvation Army – English Speaking Corps
The English Speaking Corps of the Salvation Army holds fellowship activities for domestic workers.
Its services also include counselling and pastoral and spiritual support.
- Languages: English, Tagalog, Bahasa Indonesia
- Address: 2/F, 8 Salvation Army Street, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
- Office Hours: Mon-Fri & Sun: 9:30 AM – 6:00 P
- Tel: 2893 0081
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.salvationarmy.org.hk/en/ministries/corps_info
The Samaritan Befrienders Hong Kong (SBHK)
The Samaritan Befrienders English Emotional hotline service is completely free and run by trained staff and volunteers.
- Language: English
- Tel: 2389 2223
- Service Hour: Monday – Friday (Except public holiday); 18:30 -22:00
- Website: http://www.sbhk.org.hk/
The Samaritans offer a 24-hour suicide prevention hotline.
Last updated on October 8th, 2020