How can I renew a Indonesian passport in Hong Kong?
Indonesian passports are renewed at the Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia (KJRI) Hong Kong. It is best to do the passport renewal six months before the passport expiry date. Appointments for passport renewals can be booked online via the e-Services App. Making an online appointment booking is recommended in order to save time at the Consulate.
A reminder: Do not purchase a flight ticket until after your passport has been released. If there are delays to the passport renewal process, you may not be able to take your flight. Or consider purchasing a flexi ticket that allows for free changes or modification.
After collecting the new passport, domestic helpers should also apply for the remaining full visa at Hong Kong Immigration.
Please refer to the Indonesian Consulate for the latest procedures and updates.
How to make an online appointment:
- Download the e-Services Passport of the Indonesian Consulate General in Hong Kong App (“e-Layanan Paspor KJRI Hong Kong”), on the Play Store for Android phones or on the App Store for IOS.
- On the APPLICANT REGISTRATION page, fill in your Full Name, Mobile Number, and Passport Number fields, then click REGISTER. If you have ever registered, just click on the blue CLICK on the top right of the APPLICANT REGISTRATION page.
- Once registered, Select the Online Booking menu.
- Enter the expiration date of the passport, then select the date of arrival to the Consulate General. Then click BOOKING.
- A QR code will be generated if the booking is successful.
- Attend the appointment on the date selected with the required documents.
- Show the QR code to the officer at the Consulate General.
- Passport can be picked up after 3 days.
- Original passport
- Copy of passport on photo page & last visa sticker page
- Copy of Hong Kong ID card
- Copy of valid work contract (do not print on double sides, please print each page on separate pieces of paper)
Passport renewal fee:
The fee is HKD$210
Indonesia Consulate Address and Telephone:
127-129 Leighton Road, 6-8 Keswick Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Telephone: +852 3651 0201
Hours of operation:
- Submission of passport application documents: Monday – Friday 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Passport collection: Monday – Friday 2:30pm – 5pm
- Saturday & Public Holidays: Closed
For more information on the Philippine Passport refer to: